HP print Doctor is a free for Windows users to troubleshoot printing and scanning tasks. This tool allows minor issues such as missing print drivers, queue print jobs, connectivity problems, offline printers, scan error messages, and others to be resolved. The Windows HP Print and Scan Doctor Diagnostic Tool is a convenient choice for Windows users to fix printing and scanning technical errors. The program is compatible with almost all Windows operating systems, including XP, Vista and Windows 10 and when your printer stops working, it might be your first protection.
HP Print and Scan Doctor’s Features and Highlights
- Check supply levels and information of cartridges
- Display printer details, such as the serial number and warranty status,
- Diagnostic and cleaning facilities from the printer
- Display Network Link Information for Printers
- Troubleshooting problems with firewalls
- Display information about ePrint and print a claim code
Download HP Print and Scan doctor on Windows PC
HP Print and Scan Doctor is free software that can be used to run diagnostic tests yourself and solve the problem once and for all. This action is being carried out with the HP print doctor. You will read how your HP Print and Scan Doctor can be downloaded and run here. So, download the HP Print and Scan doctor 5.1 now and get rid of all the problems related to the HP printers.
- Go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/help/printscandoctor to download HPPSdr.exe file.
- Find and run the HPPSdr.exe file.
- Accept all the conditions and complete the installation.
How to open HP Print and scan doctor on Windows PC?
Also, for individuals with low technical skills, the HP print and scan doctor is not difficult to use. We recommend this tool to help users fix everyday printing and scanning problems, hardware problems, and configure the device for optimal performance. Even if you have issues with your printer drivers, such as HP Printer Assistant, HP Support Assistant, etc., the tool will recommend getting the latest driver updates to help the printer produce the best results.
Based on my experience with training industry professionals, you should use a sales order app effectively.
How to use HP Scan Doctor?
In the step-by-step method, the process of using HP Print and Scan Doctor for the Windows operating system is listed below:
- Downloading HP Print and Scan Doctor from the official website is the first and foremost thing to do in the process.
- The next step is to visit the location wherever this file is downloaded and to run it once the installation process is completed by clicking on HPPSdr.exe.
- It is important to ensure that the printer and device are operating during the downloading process.
- Once you have opened the HP Print and Scan Doctor, immediately click on the start button.
- Now, from the number of printers available, pick your printer model. If the model is not available in the list, press the retry option by turning it on.
- If it is still not known, just check for connectivity issues.
- On the computer, two choices are then shown to ask the user to pick one and proceed to solve the problem.
- Depending on the problem, choose either fix printing or fix scanning.
- If the onscreen instruction prompts the printer software to be installed, follow it to resolve most printer issues.
- A list of the test results is then shown to be fixed if any problems are found.
- It offers a printer to show that the printer has passed the test with a checkmark.
- To show that the tool has experienced some problems, then a wrench is shown as it has been fixed.
- An exclamation point is shown to show that the test failed and involves user intervention, which has been skipped.
- In cases where it is necessary to follow the onscreen instructions, a cross mark is indicated.
- Then follow the instructions and fix the problem with the HP Print and Scan tool.
What if the HP Print and Scan Doctor is not working
What if the repair tool gets damaged and needs immediate care so that the printer problem can be properly identified and repaired?
A typical technical problem frequently faced by users is “HP print and scan doctor stuck on driver check.” The issue results in HP printing and doctor scanning not working. When it tries to solve the scanner problems, the machine gets stuck at the driver inspection point. You need to follow a particular set of instructions to get rid of the problem, which prompts you to reinstall the software.
How to uninstall HP scan and print doctor?
You remove the HP PSDR from your file location if you want to delete the program. So, right-click the HPPSDR icon and pick the “open location of the file.” To uninstall the program from your computer completely, delete the HP PSDR folder.
Please contact customer care should you need more information about addressing print and scan issues using the HP print and scan doctor. They will explain everything about the doctor’s program and direct you to download, install, use, and fix problems.