A quality paper matter very much to get a quality printout of a document. Whenever you print with HP 7520 printer, HP officejet 6500 and Envy 7640 printer, you might face a printer paper related error. HP printer our of paper error display on computer or your laptop control panel settings when printer has run out of paper or printer firmware is outdated. When you get this error message printer keep says out of paper when it’s not. Sometimes HP printer stops taking paper and start displaying an out of paper error message on the screen. Fixing Errors providing you the complete solution to fix this problem HP 3630 Printer, HP 7520 and HP Laserjet Printers.
Solution for HP Printer out of Error Message when it’s not
We are writing the most possible solution to clear the printer out of paper error. Choose the most suitable methods to fix the problem and start printing the documents.
Solution 1: Check Printer Paper and Reload it
- Remove the paper stack from the tray.
- Use only 25 sheets of new A-4 sized paper and align the edges of the paper.
- Now place the pile paper in the paper tray correctly.
- Now try again to print and check whether the paper reset error message still appears.
Solution 2: Reset Your HP Printer
- Remove all the power cables from the printer and do not turn it off.
- Wait atleast 30 seconds and reconnect all the power cable again.
- Now press the printer’s power button to turn it on.
Now try to print the documents, if you still face the HP printer out of paper error message then try the next solution to troubleshoot the problem.
Solution 3: Clean Printer Rollers Completely
When you do not service your printer for a long time then lots of dust gathered on the paper feed rollers. You should try cleaning rollers to fix the paper feeding problem. Follow the given steps to do it correctly:
- Turn off the HP printer and remove all the power cables.
- Open the access door of printer correctly.
- Find the large rubber pick rollers and clean them with a wet and lint-free cloth.
- Rotate the rollers with gentle hands and clean them completely.
- Now close the access door and place the paper try.
- Turn on the printer and try printing.
Solution 4: Change the Photo Paper Settings
- Click File -> Print and Properties in the in the application that you are using to print job.
- Now click on “Paper/Quality” option and choose the appropriate paper size.
- Click on “OK” to confirm your selection and wait for the document to get printed.
Change in paper settings may also resolve your printer out of paper error. If your HP printer still displaying the same error message then move to the next solution.
Solution 5: Clear the Printer Cache
Clearing the printer cache will also helps in resolving the HP printer out of paper error message. Follow the given steps to clear the print cache:
- Press the Windows key and type the path c:\windows\system32\spool\printers in the search box and hit enter.
- Now select all the files in the Printers folder and click Organize tab on the toolbar of Windows Explorer.
- Click on Delete to remove the files and try printing the documents.
Final Round-up from the Experts
One of the above given method will definitely resolve your HP printer out of paper error. If you are unable to resolve the problem using above methods the check for any hardware problem. For any hardware problem with the printer, contact your printer manufacturers.