While browsing the Avast antivirus, subscription message will be displayed on your system. Once you click on the subscription button you will come to know the latest featured information related to the Avast antivirus. It also alerts about some problems in Avast like virus, infected file, etc. But sometimes Avast Auto Renewal may be quite painful to the user who is working in the system. Such a subscription message can create trouble by alerting to the user and also make window invisible.
Avast auto-renewal is a billing system which will automatically charge your credit card or PayPal account. Though, it is very handy as you don’t need to care about your license expiration and renewal. It may be a big problem for the users who are not using Avast anymore but they are still paying for it. Most of Avast users have no clue they signed up for the auto-renewal. To take this hurdle mile stone away from you, read out this blog post by Fixing Errors. You will get some effective ideas over here.
Right Ways to Cancel Avast Auto Renewal
If you are encountering this renewal issue, just disable the automatic renewal of the Avast subscription using Avast account. To do so, you will have to log in to your Avast account by entering all the credentials and then make it disable. After disabling subscription, you will never ever receive any subscription message on your system. To know how to make subscription disable, follow the below noted points:
- First of all, visit the Avast official website by entering the URL
- Doing so will redirect you to the login page
- Just tap on the “Login” button which you will find on the top-right corner of the web page
- Fill all the credentials in the text box like “Email address” and “Password”
- Now, click on the “Login” button
- After that hit “Your license” that is available in the web page
- Doing so will show you the list of the different license
- Now, visit on the “Avast Premier” option which contains “Cancel Auto Renewal”. So, click on it
- After that, a new window of Avast auto-renewal subscription will open. Read it from top-to-toe carefully and then click “Deactivate Auto Renewal Subscription”
- Now, you notice that your Avast subscription service has been canceled successfully
Procedure of Avast Auto Renewal
Avast antivirus is a well-known name in the market and admired among customers for providing the high-class internet security to your computer. Avast antivirus has two versions i.e. paid and free. If you want to this app in full-feature, then you have to pay an Avast renewal fee every year for its outstanding service. Also, you can select the renewal plan for 1-year, 2 years or 3 years according to your requirement.
Important steps for the renewal of your Avast antivirus
Step 1- Go to home page of Avast app
For staring the Avast renewal process, you first visit the home page of the Avast app.
Step 3- Open desktop
Now you have to go to the desktop of your computer and then have to click on a small arrow in the taskbar. This small arrow you will find next to the clock.
Step 5- Insert License File
This is the last step to follow for the Avast renewal procedure. When you right-click on the Avast icon for the subscription information, there you will see an “insert license file”.
After clicking on it, you have to navigate to the folder where you have saved the license file. After uploading this file, your renewal process will complete and you will enjoy the subscription renewal for your chosen duration.
Final Instructions from Experts for Avast Renewal
Are you facing some unknowing glitches while using the above procedure? If really so, then you can contact Avast customer care to get immediate help from experts.