Avast is a free antivirus for Computers and Laptops. It protects your system against malicious malware and spyware. But as you update Avast software and restart your computer, an error message “UI Failed to load” appears on the display screen. Fixing Errors proffers effective solutions in such situations. Sometimes Avast UI failed to error message comes due to incorrect Windows service configuration.
When you update Avast and then restart your system and try to run the software, the error appears. The error message reads, “‘UI failed to load. This is really embarrassing. AV Service is not responding.’ On such conditions, you need to exit or restart the antivirus service.
You may get one of the error messages when Avast failed to load:
- Sorry, we’ve crashed
- Sorry, our screen didn’t load
- Well, this is embarrassing
Related Article: Fix Avast won’t Open Problem
Why Avast UI Failed to Load?
- Incomplete Windows update installation.
- Registry files are corrupted.
- Incorrect Windows Services configuration.
- Incomplete installation of Avast.
Fix Avast Antivirus “UI Failed to load” Error
Method 1: Repair Avast Antivirus Software
If you have installed your Avast incompletely or Avast software is corrupted then you may face UI failed to load error message. To get rid of this error, you can repair your Avast antivirus by applying the given steps:
- Go to Control Panel and then Programs>Programs and Features.
- Find Avast and click on it.
- Now click on Repair and follow the on-screen instructions to complete it.
- Once repair is finished, restart the system and check for the error.
Method 2: Restart Remote Desktop Services
Remote Desktop Services is required in Windows 10 for the proper function of Avast antivirus. If Avast still showing UI failed to load error then restart the services using the given steps:
- Press Windows + R and type services.msc then click OK.
- In services window locate Avast antivirus and right-click on it and choose Properties.
- In General tab click on drop-down menu in front of the Service type. Click Start in service status to set it Running.
- Then click Apply >OK to make the changes.
- Now restart your computer and load the Avast UI from the start menu.
Method 3: Update Avast Antivirus Software
If you are using outdated Avast software then your Avast premier keeps showing UI failed to load error message. You should update your Avast antivirus on Windows 10 to resolve this problem using given steps:
- Press Windows + X and go to Apps and Features.
- Find Avast antivirus and right-click on it then select Uninstall.
- Select the Update option and follow all on-screen instructions to update the program.
- Once the update is complete, restart your computer and load the Avast UI.
If your Avast antivirus still running into the same problem then apply the next solution.
Method 4: Update Windows 10
You may also face the Avast UI failed to load problem due to an outdated version of Windows 10. So update your Windows 10 operating system to get rid of the problem.
- Click on Start menu and select Settings.
- Go to Update & Security.
- Click on Check for updates and choose the Download and install to get the latest Windows 10
- Restart your PC once the update is complete and load the Avast UI.
Final Words from the Experts for the Error Fixation
I hope the above solution offered by Fixing Errors will definitely resolve your UI failed to load issue with Avast antivirus. The solution will help you to recover your security software from errors and your device is fully secured. If failed to remove the error message by applying the above steps then try the steps once again in a correct manner.